Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ch. 1 Trip to France Leads to Romance


My career is on the right track, and my house plans are slowly improving, but I still am missing something or someone special in my life.  I'm not sure if it's purely loneliness or that need to meet someone special in my life.  It seems however, that all the guys I meet, who have no issues flirting with me, are already taken.  I don't care what they say about me, but being accused of being a homewrecker is not one of those things!

Instead, I took a well deserved vacation to one of the places I really wanted to see, France.  The country was everything that I hoped it was.  I even got to experience a little bit of adventure while I was there, and make a few extra bucks.

It was in France that I met Jean Luc.  He was truly the man of my dreams.  We had a sweet fling, but before you knew it my vacation was over and it was time to go home.  It hurt to leave Jean Luc, but I didn't want to jeopardize my career so I packed my bags, and made my way to the airport.  I thought of Jean Luc daily, and my co-workers even noticed my mood.  They would ask me if I was all right, and I would just shrugged.  I tell you though, I was shocked the day I saw Jean Luc at my front door.  I knew then that I couldn't leave him again, and I got down on one knee and asked for his hand.  We had a private wedding between just the two of us, and I've never been happier.


Jean Luc had a little bit of money saved up, and we used it for the architect to make the next addition.  He was able to add on the master bathroom and bedroom.  I tell you, it is a nice feeling not to have to sleep in what is supposed to be the dining room...lol.  I missed a day of work though because of the wedding so I have to work extra hard if I want to become an actress.


No comments:

Post a Comment