Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ch. 6 The Finished House


Well this is our finished house.  I have to admit the architect and her contracter did a great job!  In all there are four bedrooms, a bonus room, a small office, a dining room, a huge great room with a fireplace, two and a half baths, and a two-door garage.  We had the contracter fence in our yard to try to keep some of the paparazzi out.

This is the downstairs area.  We have the kitchen area almost done, and will be working on the breakfast nook, dining, and great room next.  I have to admit this house project has taken most of my life, but hopefully, I will have it done before it is my time to go.


Here is the upstairs. The far upper bedroom on the left is Alaire's.  You can see his easel, and he sents at the desk in the office to do his homework.  The third bedroom, which is the one close and up front, is Aimee's bedroom.  She has been asking for a dollhouse for her birthday.



2 comments:

  1. The house looks super nice. You have done a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I use actual house plans and convert them to the sims game.

    ReplyDelete