Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ch. 4 Super Star Chef in the Making


My career as seemed to stall as I am still a soap star actress.  It has been hard keeping up with my tasks on set plus making time for my fans.  I hope this dry spell is only temporary after all, I do want to be an A-list actress!  Jean Luc's career has been doing quite well though.  He was just assigned as the pastry chef at the local bistro!  I am so proud of him, and if you have ever tasted his cooking you would have to admit that it is outstanding.

I was good on my promise, and you should have seen my boy's face when he saw me bring in the easel!  He couldn't wait to get started painting.  Whenever he isn't doing his homework or his chores, he is at that easel painting away.  His first painting was a drawing of our home.  It was just so cute that I had it framed, and had Jean Luc hang it up in his room.  He isn't crazy about art, but he is proud of Alaire.


Money was beginning not to be an issue anymore so Jean Luc and I were thrilled when I found out that I was pregnant again.  This pregnancy was different now that I knew what to expect, and I had my husband to help me out around the house and with Alaire.  I still had to make a few appearances, such as presenting a check to Alaire's school, but I spent alot of time gardening in my down time.  Now that I had my boy, I was hoping this one was going to be the girl that Jean Luc wanted.


We had a new room added on, and a second bathroom installed with the money we had saved up, and the new baby on the way.  The architect even added a balcony overlooking the downstairs great room.  Our home is going to look really nice once all the renovations are done.  I can't wait to see the finished project.

Alaire was excited when he moved on to high school, and had his teen birthday.  He couldn't stop talking about the things he would like to do, and the places he would like to visit.  He seemed to have that same knack for cooking that his father and I have, but his interests still lay in painting.  We encouraged him to acheive his goals, and I know that he would be a success in anything that he does.  I am so proud of Alaire.


May I present Jean Luc and my daughter, Aimee Oriel.  Again, we stuck with the tradition of choosing french names to help remind Aimee of her father's country.  Her name is so lovely, and is roughly translated to "loved angel of destiny".  The paparazzi was there as I stepped outside taking pictures, but I didn't mind.  I was in my own little world, holding such an amazing gift.  I was truly happy in that moment.  I had a wonderful husband, a great career, and two beautiful children.  In my eyes, things couldn't be any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment