Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gen. 2 Ch. 1 The End of a Generation



I am so sad.  I was due to graduate in two days time when father passed away.  It happened suddenly when he was outside working in his garden.  Mom always told him that now that he was older that he should take it easy, but Dad never did listen.  Mom erected a small little graveyard in the back corner of the house, and she had the tombstone engraved so sweetly. 

I would never dream that right before graduation that I would get another call.  The police had told me that my mother's body was found just outside the local bistro.  They preceded to inform me that no foul play was involved, and that she passed from natural causes.  I was so heartbroken!


Things finally settled down after my parents passing.  My boyfriend, Treymayne Lloyd had alot to do with that.  We were good friends having had some of the same classes in school, and we had grown closer recently.  He was always there for me, and encouraged meto follow my dream.  Tomorrow I am going to apply at the local private investigator branch of the police force.  I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. So sad! I am dreading when the time comes to take Leah & Leighton. Silly, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wasn't expecting both of them to right after each other. I was trying so hard to max their careers.

    ReplyDelete