Monday, November 8, 2010

Kelly Taylor Armstrong


"Meet Kelly Taylor Armstrong, famous A-list actress!"
Well, anyways, that is what I am hoping to  be.  For right now I'm just a background extra.  I was lucky enough to even get that job.  Apparently, everyone is trying to become famous these days! 

I moved to the Buena Vista area recently with only $16,500 to my name.  My parents didn't think I should chase after crazy dreams as they called it.  Instead they wanted me to become a doctor or a business woman.  I knew the only way to accomplish what I want meant having to leave my cozy home behind.  I bought this lot, and met with an architect.  He sketched up this lovely house for me, but that involved money.  Instead we came to an agreement.  He would begin work on my home, building a little at a time.


It's hard for me to go into town everyday in this old, beat-up jalopy, especially when I run across celebrities riding around in their fancy cars.  Hopefully, someone will notice me and say, "Hey, that woman is a star!"  I guess there isn't much I can do about that until it happens.  I am doing well at work, but still haven't been spotted.  Well unless you consider running errands for the producers and director.


Two things happened today.  The very first was that I was promoted at work and am now the personal assistant to the director.  I was one more step closer to becoming an actress!  I'm bubbling over with excitement.  The other thing was I ran across a celebrity.  His name is Pablo Martinez, and he is a great soap star!  He took interest in me for whatever reason, and began to give me some advice.  The next thing I know, paparazzi were following me around everywhere!  I just knew my dreams would be coming true soon.  My architect added another room with the earnings I had saved up.  This will be were my kitchen is.  Hopefully, I will be able to add some more soon.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. Are you cheating or no? I am trying not to cheat, and my sim can not meet a decent sim to save her life lol.

    ReplyDelete